Book your free virtual seat to the 2020 Coworking Symposium happening in May
May 27th 2020, sees an exciting admission-free event hitting the digital airwaves. The Coworking Symposium will be hosted by an impressive speaker line-up.
Originally in the form of a half day conference in Prague, this gathering has now been pivoted to be a purely digital assembly, in light of the recent Covid-19 restrictions. Taking on this format means the reach is far greater than first anticipated, making it a truly inclusive and worldwide event.
Coworking Symposium 2020 will focus on recent and emerging trends in the coworking industry. There is a widening gap between workspace researchers and coworking industry experts that would need to be patched due to the swift hybridisation of contemporary coworking environments. Coworking Symposium will, therefore, bring some of the key minds of both worlds to open a discussion on developmental trends, investment opportunities and future collaborative workplace movements.
“This is the ideal opportunity for industry masters and coworking members to network and to answer those burning questions – especially now when as an industry we need to come together to navigate ‘the new normal.’” says Marko Orel, organiser of the event.
The speakers for the day include:
- Robert Vlach, author of The Freelance Way
On freelancing and the role of coworking spaces
- Jeannine van der Linden, director @ European Coworking Assembly
On values of coworking movement
- Johanna Voll, co-founder @ Coworking Library
On making the knowledge on coworking research accessible
- Bernie Mitchell, community builder @ London Coworking Assembly
On building coworking communities and networks
- Mike LaRosa, implementation guru of flex workspace technology @ JLL
On remote work and the use of coworking spaces
- Viktoria Heinzel, University of Stuttgart
On development of coworking scenery in rural areas
- Claudia Manca, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
On collaborative workplaces for innovation
- Manuel Mayerhoffer, University of Economics
On cross-cultural management in coworking environments
- Peter Jirsak, Head of HubHub
On managing a coworking brand
- Anna Pilkova, Comenius University in Bratislava
On entrepreneurial potentials of coworking hubs
- Marzena Starnawska, University of Warsaw
On social impact of coworking spaces
- Dora Horvath, Corvinus University of Budapest
On efficient communication activities in coworking spaces
- Alex Hillman, IndyHall
On coworking in the post-COVID-19 society
This event is sure to provide valuable knowledge and key insights into the coworking world that is not to be missed. Be very sure to RSVP for your virtual seat in this admission-free global event.
Interact with us using the following social media hashtag #CoworkingSymposium2020
Find the order of the events and more here.