Connect Right To The Heart Of Coworking Europe 2019
Stay with Us At The Coworking Assembly Camp
The best connections at a conference happen between each session.
Every time we travel to a Coworking Conference or Event, we head for a shared house or hotel, nicknamed a 'camp'.
Over the years, this has generated deep connections and help for our projects, our businesses and doubled the fun!
Sharing breakfast and walking to the conference together creates an informal opportunity to connect and meet new people.
We're excited to spend four nights getting to know you and your coworking business better.
For Coworking Europe in Warsaw, we've booked an entire traditional Polish hotel!
We've planned a delicious welcome dinner, breakfast, and additional events.
For one price you will know your time at Coworking Europe will be spent getting the most out of your trip.
With our Camp and program, you can focus on good conversations, not wondering what to do next or what you might be missing.
And of course, you can set your own pace and take part in as much or as little as you like.
Is this your first Coworking Europe Conference?
Our Camp would be an excellent place for you to find a warm welcome from a diverse group of people from around the coworking universe.
At the hotel you'll be joining:
- Folks from DeskMag and Coworking Library
- The European Coworking Assembly team
- Members of the London Coworking Assembly
- The Cobot team
- The Coworking Europe organising team
- More coworking legends and newcomers.
What do you get?
Included in the price is:
- Welcome Dinner
- Coworking Library Event
Exclusive Access to Purchase Conference Ticket at Early Bird Prices
ALL OUR EARLY BIRD TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD
How do I book?
- Fill in the form on the right of this page.
- Pick what room you'd like and let us know your diet requirements.
- Pay the €50 deposit to secure your place. (We'll invoice you the full amount at a later date.)
- We have a limited amount of early-bird conference tickets that you can only buy with your place in the Camp. Let us know if you need one.*
Please note we will ONLY hold rooms after you pay the €50 deposit.
We have a high demand and of course, need to fill all the places to have the project work.
Want to know more?
Listen to our Coworking Values Podcast where Bernie and Caroline share what our Coworking Europe Camp do for you! Click here to listen